Sunday, December 6, 2009

ARGH!

Why is it that I think I am getting along nicely and then BAM! life comes in and runs over me like a Mac truck. I made it to church today and heard a really good message. I love that I have found a place that guides me to be a better me.

I call to check on my son, who is with his grandmother, and get blindsided! All I want is to get Jacob and finish my work. I have 2 papers due on Tuesday and a final. An hour later, I am in tears for the umpteenth million time.

I will say again. I didn't ask for this life. I wasn't the one that needed out of my marriage. I wasn't the one that messed up the dynamics of my family. I am tired of feeling like I have to make everyone happy when no one cares if I am happy. I am tired of being unhappy. I am tired of this crappy life I am living. I am tired feeling like I don't matter. I want so many things out of life right now.

No comments: